Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Traveling Kansas!

2005
Hello and welcome!

As the new State Librarian, I have a lot to learn about Kansas and the libraries I serve. So visiting libraries is a great way for me to meet the great people in the Kansas library community and see their libraries. In addition, I enjoy viewing the diverse landscape of my new state!

I'll be traveling periodically all summer, so please check back to this blog when you'd like to see what's happening in Kansas libraries.

And if you'd like me to visit your library, contact me at the State Library of Kansas, or by email christieb@kslib.info.

Now, please join me virtually as I tie on my sneakers and leave Topeka!

Christie



The State Library of Kansas is located in the Statehouse in Topeka


1 comment:

Colby Public Library said...

Christie,

Nice pictures! We enjoyed your visit to the Pioneer Memorial Library (Colby, KS). Sorry you couldn't make it here again with Governor Sebelius. Two visits in one week by the State Librarian would have been unprecedented...well, maybe next year. Don't be a stranger!

Jeff Friesen